Monday, November 22, 2010

If you need more _____, then GIVE _____!

Typically Mondays are one of my favorite days of the week but today just isn't quite starting off as I planned.  But as I mentioned in a previous post I believe that we have the power to change our thinking and how we react to situations.  So I'm sitting here thinking about what it is that I need in order to have a more positive day.  And I remember listening to Darren Hardy on one of his Success CD's saying that giving starts the receiving process.  If you need more love give love to someone else, if you need more peace give peace to someone who needs it, if you need to feel appreciated show someone that you appreciate them and so on.  You get the idea right? Take a moment today to think about what it is that you REALLY need, desire, or want and then sincerely GIVE that to someone else from your heart.  One of my favorite books is the "Go-Giver" and it mentions the law of receptivity which says "The key to effective giving is to stay open to receiving".  So here I am, working on being positive today which is why I wrote this positive post, I hope it helps LOL (and I believe it will)!!!  Oh and have a Happy Thanksgiving, I'll meet you back here next week:)

6 comments:

  1. I like this post. Its def important to not expect life to just automatically give you what you want. You have to work for what you want, it doesn't just come to you.
    Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome and you're right, action is key!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed reading your post. Changing the way you think is very important. Change your thinking and you change your life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank Maketta glad you enjoyed it, I have to contacting keep my thoughts in check, it's a daily process lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the positive and very true message. Giving is definitely the anecdote to loneliness.I'm looking forward to reading more that you have to say. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're very welcome Megan, I wish you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving as well:)

    ReplyDelete