Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Lutein...Skin, Hair, & Nails OH MY!!!

My last blog post about the benefits of Jojoba sparked a great discussion about natural hair care.  I mean, having great hair is a big deal, and feeling good about yourself from head to toe is what Life in the Spa Lane is all about:)  So at the request of my new friend @AvatarLady (from BlogFrog) I am posting my experience using Sensaria's exclusive Lutein Transforming Serum & Supplement.  The products were first introduced at our national convention in July and I have to admit I was a little apprehensive about trying another Skin, Hair, & Nails supplement due to using other brands in the past without having any real results.  So, I decided to go ahead and try it since I never recommend a product to a client unless I've experienced it first hand. 

What I found after taking the Lutein Transforming Supplement twice a day was that it made my nails grow longer and stronger and my hair produced so much new growth that I could've even believe it!  After taking the supplements for only two weeks, I went in for my next hair appointment and my hair stylist said to me, "Whatever you are doing keep it up because your hair is growing like crazy"!  And it's not that it's some type of magic pill, but the ingredients in the supplement result in healthy natural beauty from the inside out!  I enjoyed seeing results in a matter of days and here it is almost 5 months later and I'm still reaping the benefits of having to trim my nails often, my skin feels more hydrated (also thanks to Lutein Transforming Serum for my face), and my hair is healthy & still growing!



Sept.2010 - two months using Lutein
Nov. 2010 - four months using Lutein
*My hair is past shoulder length & it's thicker

So, I'm sure you're probably thinking yes this is all great, but I still don't know what Lutein is? I thought the same thing at first LOL, it's a powerful antioxidant naturally present in egg yolks, spinach, and kale.  Lutein is also great for eyesight, so I think it's best for you to hear more from our Product Development Expert and some great testimonials about the benefits of Lutein:-)  Check it out HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment