Sunday, November 7, 2010

Got headaches?

I don't know about you but the last few days have been really busy.  And when you're on the go for several days, it's easy to neglect taking proper care of yourself.  Trust me when I say your body isn't shy about letting you know when it's time to take a spa break.  The last few days I've been combatting headaches and boy are they painfully annoying.  So tonight I looked into my bag of Sensaria goodies and I want to share 3 quick and easy tips to help aid headache relief.

You'll need a washcloth and Center Pulse Point Creme exclusive to Sensaria, it has green tea, chamomile, menthol, and peppermint oil.  Place your washcloth under warm water and find a dark quiet room to rest.  Gently massage the creme into your temples, earlobes, and dab a little under your nose.  Close your eyes, place the warm towel over your face, and take several deep breaths inhaling the aroma.  What you'll love is that the peppermint oil will begin to stimulate, your mind & body will naturally destress, and you'll appreciate the much needed relief in a matter of minutes:)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, God bless you, You are awesome and I am glad to be here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, hope you enjoy the blog and God bless you as well!

    ReplyDelete